Up to £39,000 + strong benefits package
We have partnered with a global leading engineering organisation, who are looking to appoint a HSE Advisor at their site in Plymouth. This is a newly created role, and a great opportunity to shape HSE on this site. The HSE Advisor needs to be someone who has a hands-on approach, engaging with the shop floor.
The successful HSE Advisor will be part of a wider team who are focused on transforming HSE across the business as well as promoting a safety-first culture. A brilliant opportunity to join a true market leader who can offer fantastic personal and career development.
The HSE Advisor will be responsible for:
- Support and guide on various site HSE matters
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the site, promoting the development of a positive culture and best practice
- Deliver continuous improvement in Health, Safety and Environment standards and practices
- Contribute to the implementation, monitoring and measurement of the SHE strategy
The HSE Advisor Candidate will have experience of:
- Must have experience within a Manufacturing or Engineering environment.
- Experience of auditing management systems
- Proven track record of delivering HSE improvements and working within a HSE function
- Drive, personality and resilience are key to this role
- Understanding of safety culture development
- NEBOSH General as a minimum
- IOSH Certification
Vacancy Reference: PR/026836
Vacancy Owner: Ryan Binnee | email@example.com | (+44) 1296 326383 | (+44) 7525 277330