Up to £36,000
We have partnered with a leading manufacturing organisation, who are looking to appoint a HSE Advisor at their site in Chorley, Lancashire. The HSE Advisor needs to be someone who has a hands-on approach and is keen on driving behavioural safety.
The successful HSE Advisor will be part of a team who are focused on transforming Health and Safety across the business as well as promoting a safety-first culture. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to learn and develop their HSE career further, within a business who are big on personal and professional development.
The HSE Advisor will be responsible for:
- Support and guide on various site HSE matters
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the site, promoting the development of a positive culture and best practice
- Deliver continuous improvement in Health, Safety and Environment standards and practices
- Contribute to the implementation, monitoring and measurement of the wider SHE strategy
The HSE Advisor will have:
- NEBOSH General / NCRQ Certificate (or equivalent)
- Ideally have experience working within a Manufacturing or Engineering environment
- Knowledge of ISO Management Systems ISO 14001 and 45001 is advantageous
- Drive, personality and resilience are key to this role
Vacancy Reference: PR/026238
Vacancy Owner: Ryan Binnee | firstname.lastname@example.org | +44 1296 326383 | +44 7525 277330