Health & Safety Manager
A newly created position working for a leading distribution organisation in central Lancashire. This is an excellent opportunity to continue building health & safety culture and processes from scratch for the organisation which has ambitious growth plans.
The Health & Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Managing Director and key stakeholders to achieve high Health & Safety standards.
- Actively designing, implementing, managing and auditing all Health & Safety training.
- Developing a Health & Safety agenda and standards for the organisation.
- Identifying and owning the Health & Safety budget delivery and the relevant Health & Safety KPI's, providing analysis and insight to focus on improvement opportunities.
The Health & Safety Manager will have:
- Previous Health & Safety experience in a distribution, manufacturing or FMCG environment.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
- Good exposure to ISO standards - 45001, 14001 and 9001
- Food Safety experience desireable.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026485
Vacancy Owner: Mike Roebuck | email@example.com | (+44) 1296 611328 | (+44) 7967 308455