Health & Safety Manager
Leeds (National Travel)
Up to £60,000 + package
We have partnered with a construction company who over the course of its 20-year history, has experienced substantial growth and has emerged as a prominent expert in the construction, with a specific focus on roofing. With a team of over 40 skilled professionals, the company successfully undertakes projects valued in the millions across the United Kingdom and Europe each year.
The Health & Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Focusing strongly upon internal communciation and education including the development of company culture.
- Advising on specific risks to support development of Risk Assesments and Safe Systems of Work.
- Providing guidance & advice to the busines ensuring compliance with all Health & Safety legislation and company policies.
- Seeeking to indentify opportunities and encourage continious improvement and innovation.
The Health & Safety Manager will have:
- A minimum of 7 years within the construction industry, ideally with a knowledge of roofing.
- CSCS Card
- GradIOSH status or higher
- Internal Auditor (Desirable)
Vacancy Reference: PR/026740
Vacancy Owner: Billy Priestley | firstname.lastname@example.org | (+44) 7703 831904 |