Health and Safety Consultant
Bristol or Cardiff
£45,000 to £55,000 per annum + benefits
Shirley Parsons have partnered with an independent, multi award-winning property and construction consultancy firm who are searching for a Health and Safety Consultant specialising in Principal Design and CDM. Their culture revolves around creativity, professionalism, compassion, client-focus, and fun. They provide integrated service delivery across real estate, infrastructure, and the natural environment. They are looking for an ambitious individual to join their Bristol or Cardiff office and the position offers a hybrid working arrangement.
The Health and Safety Consultant will be responsible for:
- Ensuring projects comply with CDM 2015, making use of policies and standard processes.
- Engaging with and support the design team, attending design team meetings, and reviewing designs.
- Attending construction sites to complete Health and Safety inspections and reporting to the client.
- Engaging with the principal contractor to drive positive safety management.
The ideal Health and Safety Consultant requires:
- Extensive experience working as a Principal Designer in the Construction sector.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Construction, Design and Management (CDM) Regulations 2015.
- Chartered membership with IOSH or working towards. IMaPS is desirable.
- A collaborative approach, the desire to mentor, and a growth mindset.
Vacancy reference: PR/026907
Vacancy contact: Ethan Baddeley | email@example.com | 01296 611330