Health & Safety Business Partner
Glasgow or Aberdeen based. Regional travel in Scotland
£42-45K + car package
We are seeking a Regional Health & Safety Business Partner in a newly created role to join a leading industrial processing organisation. You'll be responsible for sites on a regional basis in Scotland from a base location either in Glasgow or Aberdeen. You will be providing a high-quality service to operational sites, facilities and locations and ensure the successful local delivery and implementation of the company Health & Safety strategy.
The Health & Safety Business will be responsible for:
- Support site teams to implement group Safety, Health and Quality procedures.
- Engaging with local enforcement authorities and agencies on Quality, Health & Safety issues.
- Assist in compilation of Safety, Health & Quality management arrangements to ensure retention of ISO accreditation.
- Provide Safety, Health and Quality coaching for all levels of operational teams.
The Health & Safety Business Partner will have:
- Waste, logistics, manufacturing or any high-risk experience.
- At least 3 years' experience in Health & Safety.
- NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent. Ideally with or working towards the NEBOSH Diploma
- DGSA and Fire experience desirable.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026206
Vacancy Owner: Mike Roebuck | email@example.com | +44 1296 611328 | +44 7967 308455