Health & Safety Advisor
Field based covering South of England
£40,000 per annum + package
Shirley Parsons have exclusively partnered with a popular retail organisation who have an opening for a Health & Safety Advisor. This position is responsible for supporting the business in all legislative compliance areas, with particular focus on Health & Safety, Fire and Environment. The opportunity will be field based and will suit candidates residing anywhere in South of England, with the ability to commit to travel to regional stores.
The Health & Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Ensuring Health & Safety risk assessments are carried out and control measures are implemented.
- Identifying and reviewing policies and processes, making recommendations for improvements to minimise risk.
- Carrying out safety inspections to ensure compliance with legislation and company standards/policy.
- Leading in-house training in relation to Health & Safety responsibilities.
The ideal Health & Safety Advisor requires:
- Previous experience across Health & Safety, Environmental, and Fire Safety ideally in a retail environment.
- A NEBOSH General certificate (or equivalent) as a minimum and preferably working towards a Diploma.
- Experience with management systems and competency with technology/software.
- A positive and engaging attitude with the ability to communicate with all levels of an organisation.
Vacancy reference: PR/020624
Vacancy contact: Ethan Baddeley | email@example.com | 01296 611330