Group Health & Safety Manager
Hertfordshire (with national travel)
A newly created Group Health & Safety Manager position with an international logistics business. This position will give you the opportunity to shape and influence the company's Health & Safety culture from the ground up. There is also the potential to build a Health & Safety team as the role develops.
The Group Health & Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Creating Health & Safety culture and processes aligning with the group strategic plan.
- Providing expert Fire Safety guidance and advise for colleagues and customers.
- Implementing a new Health & Safety software package throughout the business.
- Inspiring and motivating at all levels, including Senior Leaders, in relation to Health & Safety
The Group Health & Safety Manager will have:
- Health & Safety experience in manufacturing, retail, logistics or a closely related environment.
- Strong Fire Safety experience.
- NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent essential, NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent desirable.
- ISO 45001 experience.
Vacancy Reference: PR/020833
Vacancy Owner: Mike Roebuck | email@example.com | | (+44) 7967 308455