Our client is one of the leading chemical manufactories in the world, which specializes in providing advanced chemical materials to a wide range of industries across various nations.
The Project Engineer is a contract job, and the candidate will be responsible for coordinating various aspects of the construction process, including design, procurement, construction, and quality control. Besides, the candidate will work closely with the project manager, architects, contractors, and other stakeholders to ensure successful project completion within budget and on schedule.
【The Project Engineer will be responsible for】
- Coordinate and communicate project objectives, goals, and requirements to the project team.
- Management and qualification review of EPC contractors.
- Prepare and maintain project documentation, including drawings, reports, and specifications.
- Monitor construction progress and quality of work to ensure adherence to project plans and specifications.
- Material management and quality inspection.
【The Project Engineer will have】
- Bachelor's degree as minimum
- At least 5 years of experience in project management
- Experience of working at/ with EPC companies
- English is a must
- Proven experience of a new manufactory construction or expansion in chemical, petrochemical or mechanical sectors is a plus
- Leadership experience is a plus
【What's on offer】
- Opportunity of transition to permanent employment
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Actively expanding organization