Global ESG Reporting Manager
Hybrid / Work from home
An independent, third party company that focuses on certifying and surveying products and services for quality, safety, and environmental purposes is looking for a Global ESG Reporting Manager to join their team.
The Global ESG Reporting Manager will be responsible for:
- Track and implement the latest sustainability & ESG regulations and reporting standards
- Set up non-financial reporting service to start within the EU
- Work alongside the sales and marketing teams to produce sustainability campaigns
- Participate in EU stakeholder meetings, act as the representative of assurance matters, and speak at conferences relating to your field
The Global ESG Reporting Manager will have:
- Working knowledge of AA1000AS and/or ISAE 3000 standards
- Relevant university degree in Sustainability, Environmentalism, etc.
- 8-10 years of working experience within the sustainability and ESG reporting landscape
- Proven leadership and teambuilding skills
Vacancy Reference: PR/026353
Vacancy Owner: Ally Bliss | Ally.email@example.com | (+31) 20 299 1643 |