Global Environmental Lead
£60,000 - £75,000 + benefits
We are currently working with a leading chemical manufacturer who have an opportunity for a Environmental specialist to join their team.
- As Global Environmental Lead you will manage all aspects of the global environmental compliance and permitting improvement programmes. Providing a single point of contact for all external environmental reporting / permitting compliance across the company, ensuring all reporting requirements are accurate, meet legal requirements and are delivered in a timely manner.
- The Global Environmental Lead will identify environmental compliance and permitting training needs and develop and deliver appropriate in-house training and/or source external courses to meet these needs.
The Global Environmental Lead will have:
- Current and impending environmental/permitting legislation
- Experience of leading environmental compliance and permitting improvement projects globally within high hazard industries.
- Knowledge of BAT/BREF, CCA, codes of practice and standards etc. along with an understanding of the legal requirements associated with operating COMAH regulated and environmental permitted sites.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026420
Vacancy Owner: Emily Swindlehurst | email@example.com | (+44) 1296 611321 | (+44) 7773 978 494