ESH Specialist - MVK (m/f, full time)
About the company
Our client is a global and fully integrated manufacturer, serving its customers with enthusiastic people from sixteen strategically located sales, research and manufacturing locations.
The company's products are used in a wide variety of industries, including iron and steel production, cement production, non ferrous metal production, ceramics, automotive, construction, electronics and many more.
About the job
In this position you will be responsible for developing, implementing, maintaining environmental, health and safety programs. You consult with the departments, and you have control over compliance with the laws and regulations for the environment, safety and health. You also guide employees/contractors and make them aware of the need to work safely.
The main areas of focus are:
- Carrying out safety inspections during the execution of maintenance projects.
- Providing technical support in solving any problems.
- Collection of data, preparation for and execution of required reports.
- Manage local EHS programs. Lead meetings.
- Support site prevention programs, resolve EHS issues and manage adverse event, financial and legal exposure risks associated with plant and EHS operations.
- Ensure site meets all legal and company's environmental, health and safety requirements.
- Developing and providing safety training to contractors and new employees.
- Supervising improvement processes from TRAs to reduce risks, for example managing teams.
- Coordinating work permits.
Education and/or Experience:
- Completed MBO training.
- Diploma in Secondary Safety Expert, or comparable.
- 3 5 years of relevant work experience in a production environment.
Knowledge and skills:
- Self--starter, team player, very skilled in communication with a sense of people and organization and a proactive attitude.
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing (a must).
- Good command of MS office and you learn how to deal with specific EHS--oriented software.
- Being able to work administratively, analytically and systematically.
25 Holiday days plus EDV 19 days
Everyday fresh food in the office
Vacancy Reference: PR/026201
Vacancy Owner: Ines Costa | email@example.com |