A global industrial manufacturing company is seeking an Environmental Project Manager to oversee the landfill capping and site remediation at their Albany, NY area plant. This business invests heavily in its EHS programs and has developed a strong environmental culture in which both the CEO and President take active roles. The successful candidate will be tasked with maintaining strong relationships with local regulatory agencies and ensuring environmental compliance from all plant staff and contractors.
- Develop and demonstrate strong communication with the corporate Environmental team, plant team, and local environmental agencies.
- Managing and reporting on projects.
- Update & complete project schedules, testings, budgets, and forecasting.
- Properly manage on-site contractors.
- 3+ years Environmental project management.
- Knowledge of soil, landfill & site remediation regulations.
- Knowledge of NYSDEC regulations.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering preferred.
- Strong communicator & ability to develop strong relationships.
- Ability to work both in a team dynamic and on an individual basis.