£30-40K + car
A multidisciplinary main contractor is looking to grow its strong environmental team with an Environmental Advisor. The Advisor will be working across a range of projects across the northern home counties, assisting the Environmental Manager.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to gain hands on environmental experience within the construction sector.
Candidates MUST have a master’s in environmental and a passion for the construction industry as well as hold a full UK driving licence
The Environmental Advisor will be responsible for:
- Providing environmental support to operational and site teams
- Reviewing and improving environmental risk assessments
- Reviewing and improving construction environmental management plans
- Supporting with environmental investigations
- Supporting the maintenance of the group environmental management system
The Environmental Advisor will have:
- Master’s in environmental science, environmental management or equivalent
- Passion for the construction industry
- Full UK driving licence
Vacancy Reference: PR/020119
Vacancy Owner: Jasmine Chapman | email@example.com | | (+44) 7725 258692