A national wholesaler is looking to appoint a EHS Site Lead to oversee compliance for their Atlanta, GA site. The EHS Site Lead will be tasked with ensuring safe working conditions for all team members in an distribution/logistics setting. The incumbent must possess an ability to communicate with individuals at all levels with the goal of developing a positive safety culture.
- Lead Health and Safety processes including risk assessments and mitigation, and ergonomics
- Maintain EHS policies and standards to ensure compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- Measure, evaluate, and recommend changes on the effectiveness of hazard management systems, policies and procedures to eliminate workplace injuries
- Perform site health and safety investigations to ensure proper corrective and preventative measures have been implemented
- Develop and perform training
- Minimum of three years' experience in EHS roles.
- Safety experience within manufacturing or distribution environment.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in OHS, IH, Physical Science/Engineering preferred
- Associate's Degree required
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and engage others.