A national wholesaler is looking to appoint a EHS Site Lead to oversee compliance for their Fort Wayne, IN site. The EHS Site Lead will be tasked with ensuring safe working conditions for all team members in an distribution/logistics setting. The incumbent must possess an ability to communicate with individuals at all levels with the goal of developing a positive safety culture.
- Lead Health and Safety processes including risk assessments and mitigation, and ergonomics
- Maintain EHS policies and standards to ensure compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- Measure, evaluate, and recommend changes on the effectiveness of hazard management systems, policies and procedures to eliminate workplace injuries
- Perform site health and safety investigations to ensure proper corrective and preventative measures have been implemented
- Develop and perform training
- Minimum of three years' experience in EHS roles.
- Safety experience within manufacturing or distribution environment.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in OHS, IH, Physical Science/Engineering preferred
- Associate's Degree required
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and engage others.