An industrial manufacturing firm is looking for a driven EHS Manager who is willing to work with the team to influence and drive the safety culture while implementing an effective EHS framework. The EHS Manager will be managing all the safety programs and environmental regulatory compliance according to company and relevant government authorities' guidelines.
- Along with corporate EHS requirements and strategy, create and implement EHS strategy for the sites to drive improvements in all key areas.
- Working with the local leadership team, build a sustainable EHS culture through communication, teamwork, celebrations, and risk mitigation.
- Manage site EHS training (regulatory, company requirements, and risk-based) program, conduct risk assessments, and suggest areas for improvement.
- Participate in site operations meetings, plans, and programs to ensure EHS risks are proactively understood and addressed.
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Health and Safety or a relevant focus is required.
- 8+ years of leading, developing, implementing, and managing company-wide health and safety programs.
- Demonstrated experience in managing HSE activities and issues in a large, fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Ideal experience managing direct reports
- Preferred CSP/ASP or OSHA 30 or other industry-leading certifications.