We are currently recruiting a Director of Safety to lead a brand new division for a growing construction company. This company is seeking a safety professional with extensive experience across high voltage powerline and substation projects, to successfully deliver their safety program.
The preferred candidate will need to have 10 + years' experience overseeing the above projects and hold a relevant bachelor's degree. Preference to be based out of Philadelphia, PA with the potential to be remote in the Northeast.
- Responsible for creating safety strategy, policies and procedures, and implementing effectively
- Driving a culture of "Safety First" across the business to reduce injuries and accidents
- Serve as the corporate subject-matter expert on all safety matters and issues, providing advice and support at all levels of the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Safety, Engineering or a related technical field preferred
- 10+ years of safety leadership experience within electrical and utilities sector - high voltage experience is essential for this role
- CHST, CUSP, CSP certifications preferred
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly throughout all levels of an organization