Shirley Parsons is currently working with a rapidly growing Data Center organization seeking a Director of Construction Safety to join the team.
This company owns and operates data centers across the United States and internationally, seeking a high-level safety professional to lead EHS operations across the full construction lifecycle from design to completion.
This is a strategic role, leading a team of 5 Safety Managers to ensure a positive safety culture on both large ground-up build developments and large scale fit-out projects.
This presents a fantastic opportunity, perhaps best fitting a Safety professional with 7-10 years' experience seeking a first Director level opportunity.
- Safety Director supporting EHS strategy and compliance for a global organization
- Corporate Leadership role overseeing an international safety program
- Driving a culture of "Safety First" across the business by stakeholder engagement
- Analyzing statistical data to reduce injuries and accidents
- Bachelors' Degree and CSP
- Previous experience in a corporate safety leadership position
- Have an analytical and statistical mindset
- 10+ years’ in Construction EHS, working client side overseeing contractors
- Ideally previous exposure to the Data Center construction
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly throughout all levels of an organization