Senior Fire Risk Assessor
Midlands or South East England
Up to £60,000 per annum + package (including car allowance)
Shirley Parsons have exclusively partnered with a leading international Consultancy who have an opening for a Senior Fire Risk Assessor. The post holder will be responsible for working with major clients delivering fire safety services across multiple industries. This opportunity is field based and will suit candidates residing in the Midlands or South East England, with the ability to commit to national travel and occasional nights away.
The Senior Fire Risk Assessor will be responsible for:
- Working with high profile clients delivering complex fire risk assessments and fire safety services.
- Delivering work predominantly in both residential and commercial properties carrying out complex fire risk assessments, among other Fire Safety services.
- Preparation and delivery of fire safety training and awareness courses.
- Writing of reports and effectively communicating with all levels of an organisation.
The ideal Senior Fire Risk Assessor requires:
- Extensive experience of delivering Fire Safety services in multiple industries, ideally in a client facing capacity.
- Level four Diploma Fire Risk Assessor qualification and professional membership with IFE or IFSM.
- Working towards or already on a Register of Fire Risk Assessors or a similar industry related scheme.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Vacancy reference: PR/020823
Vacancy contact: Ethan Baddeley | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01296 611330