An international mining company is seeking an experienced Air Quality Manager to support the existing operations and future growth of the company in terms of air quality projects and regulatory requirements. The Air Quality Manager will help ensure that air quality permits, testing, and other regulatory and technical documents are accurately completed in a timely manner.
- Lead air quality compliance activities to promote consistency, knowledge sharing, and continuous compliance with the appropriate regulatory agencies.
- Effectively and proactively coach, mentor, and train various site contacts when it comes to air quality compliance activities
- Develop necessary tools to assist business units in tracking air quality compliance, understanding permit requirements, and preparing required reports.
- Work with the existing team to continually improve site air quality programs and develop and implement appropriate corrective actions to ensure continuous compliance with regulations
- Bachelor's or Masters's Degree in an Engineering discipline is highly preferred
- 8+ years of relevant experience in the environmental and air quality compliance
- Strong knowledge of federal, state, and local regulations.
- Comfortable working remotely to support various locations and possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written.