A leading industrial manufacturer is looking to appoint a Sr. Global EHS Sustainability Leader, based out of their corporate headquarters in the Charlotte, NC area. The Sr. Global EHS Sustainability Leader will be responsible for ensuring company-wide compliance across all forms of environmental media, spearheading sustainability initiatives and serving as a subject matter expert and mentor within the department.
- Develop and oversee company-wide environmental compliance and strategy, working hands-on to implement programs across multiple sites globally.
- Work with on-site Project Managers to define short-term & long-term goals to reduce overall carbon footprints.
- Lead cross-functioning EHS & ESG teams in execution of roadmaps across all company facilities.
- Spearhead sustainability initiatives including CDP reporting, recycling and energy use programs
- Ensure compliance with all state and federal regulations, maintaining relationships with regulatory bodies
- Oversee all environmental permits, reporting, monitoring and risk/hazard mitigation plans
- 5+ years of Sustainability & Environmental compliance experience
- 3+ years of Global Sustainability management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental, Sustainability, or related field
- MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Prior experience driving sustainability goals and metrics
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, able to interface with employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to travel up to 50% across North America & Europe