£38,000 - £42,000
We are currently working exclusively with a really interesting global specialist manufacturing organisation, who are looking to appoint x2 HSEQ Officers, at their key manufacturing site in Oxfordshire.
They are seeking candidates who have the ability to influence and engage with internal and external stakeholders of all levels. The successful candidate will help to transform EHS across the business as well as promoting a positive Safety, Health and Environmental culture.
The Role of HSEQ Officer:
- Review, design and develop EHS policies, procedures and guidance to ensure best practice across the site
- Act as the go-to for EHS across the site, promoting communication and accountability within the organisation
- Monitor and measure EHS performance in order to ensure continuous development of standards across the site.
- Support the EHS Team in the continual development of integrated management systems
- Support risk assessment process including - DSEAR, Pressure Systems, COSHH, Legionella, WAH, CE, PUWER
The HSEQ Officer Candidate will have:
- Experience working within a manufacturing or R&D environment
- Ideally experience of 45001, 14001 and 9001
- Experience / Knowledge of DSEAR, Pressure Systems, COSHH, Legionella, WAH, CE, PUWER would be beneficial
- Experience and understanding of Lean, Preventive maintenance principles, or Six Sigma beneficial.
- NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum, ideally working towards diploma
- Strong personality, Hands on, team player and career driven
Vacancy Reference: PR/020647
Vacancy Owner: Ryan Binnee | firstname.lastname@example.org | | (+44) 7525 277330