Rotherham, South Yorkshire
£50,000 - £65,000
We are currently working exclusively with a leading chemical manufacturing organisation, who are looking to appoint a SHE Manager at their COMAH site in Rotherham, South Yorkshire. The SHE Manager needs to be someone who has a hands-on approach and is keen on driving behavioural safety.
The successful SHE Manager will be part of a wider team who are focused on transforming HSE across the business as well as promoting a safety-first culture. A brilliant opportunity to join a true market leader who can offer fantastic personal and career development.
The SHE Manager will be responsible for:
- Support and guide on various site HSE matters
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the site, promoting the development of a positive culture and best practice
- Deliver continuous improvement in Health, Safety and Environment standards and practices
- Contribute to the implementation, monitoring and measurement of the SHE strategy
The SHE Manager Candidate will have:
- Must have experience within a Manufacturing or Engineering environment.
- Must have previous COMAH experience
- Knowledge of ISO Management System ISO 45001 and 14001 is advantageous
- Experience of auditing management systems
- Proven track record of delivering SHE improvements and working within a SHE function at a manufacturing site
- Drive, personality and resilience are key to this role
- Understanding of safety culture development
- NEBOSH General as a minimum, ideally Diploma or working towards
Vacancy Reference: PR/020620
Vacancy Owner: Ryan Binnee | firstname.lastname@example.org | | (+44) 7525 277330