Senior Health and Safety Manager
60,000 QAR per month (all inclusive salary/accom/bonus/transport)
A major player in the Qatari logistics sector is seeking to appoint a Senior Health and Safety Manager to sit within their corporate HSE function. This strategic leadership role will report directly into the Global H&S Director and play a key part in helping to drive the H&S agenda.
- Based in Doha, Qatar on a full time, salaried basis
- Implementing and managing the corporate HSE objectives
- Oversight of the group integrated management system
- Providing advice, direction and expertise to the senior leadership of the business in regards to H&S
- Frequent interaction with sub-contractor supply chain and regulators to ensure that the company is performing to the best of its ability.
- A degree is required for this opening
- Level 6 level HSE qualification as a minimum (if the degree is non EHS)
- Heavy industrial experience in either petrochemical, O&G, chemicals or construction
- ISO lead auditor status coupled with advanced experience in the implementation of these systems
Vacancy Reference: PR/020671
Vacancy Owner: Darren Brooks | firstname.lastname@example.org