An international manufacturing organization is seeking a Senior EHS Specialist/Generalist to develop and implement site EHS programs and objectives within their Vancouver, WA sites as well as provide corporate EHS initiative support. The incumbent will work with the local EHS team to manage safety programs including EHS training and work to ensure environmental compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Develops, maintains, and continuously improves standard operating procedures to ensure EH&S compliance.
- Manages day-to-day EH&S training programs
- Completes required federal, state, and local government reports relating to EH&S.
- Work with the corporate leadership team to complete necessary audits and compliance requirements
- 5+ years of EHS experience, preferably in a manufacturing setting
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in EHS, Engineering, or a related field
- Good knowledge of both safety programs and environmental regulations
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.