Safety, Health & Environment Auditor
Home based with UK Wide travel - Ideal locations Northampton, Oxford, Birmingham, Nottingham, Sheffield, Stoke on Trent
£40,000 - £45,000 + Car or Car Allowance
We are currently working exclusively with a leading drinks wholesaler who are a market leader in their field. This is an opportunity for someone to help shape compliance and SHE Management Systems within this organisation and collaborate with the wide HSE team and senior leadership teams across their UK sites.
You will lead on the implementation and development of SHE policies and procedures, in order to ensure compliance with Safety, Health and Environmental legislation and regulations. The business is looking to gain ISO 45001 and 14001 across all of their UK Sites. You can be based anywhere in the UK but a central location in the UK would be preferable.
The Safety, Health & Environment Auditor Role:
- To maintain and improve all company Safety, Health & Environmental Management systems
- Lead on the effective coordination and delivery of internal Health, Safety and Quality audit functions across group operations
- You'll manage and train where required users on the companies' risk platform
- Represent the company internally and externally, building relationships with key stakeholders
- Ensuring documentation is up to date and actions are being completed and actioned correctly
The Safety, Health & Environment Auditor Candidate will have:
- NEBOSH General as a min however not essential
- Certificate in Environmental Management or equivalent would be beneficial
- Open to sectors but manufacturing or logistics would be preferable
- ISO 45001 & ISO 14001 Lead Auditor would be advantageous
- Knowledge and experience of implementing ISO14001 and OHSAS 45001 is desirable
- You have a demonstrable track record of delivering organisational performance improvements in terms of culture and risk management.
- Experience gaining, maintaining and improvement SHE Management Systems in a high-risk environment
Vacancy Reference: PR/020732
Vacancy Owner: Ryan Binnee | firstname.lastname@example.org | | (+44) 7525 277330