【Leading Offshore MNC】設備調試技師-Wind turbine manufacturer
- A leading supplier of wind power solutions to customers all over the globe, and is set to become a regional leader in the renewable revolution. The company places strong emphasis on respecting and encouraging long term career
The role will be responsible for:
- Perform, supervise, train and ensure safety during mechanical and electrical completion as well as commissioning and snagging.
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical, electrical or system malfunctions.
- Secure the WTG and its systems prior to initiating any work.
- Provide first-line supervision and direction in area of responsibility, promote responsible attitudes towards HSE.
- Ensure that work is conducted according to the defined workflow and work instructions.
- Mentor and share knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Support on-job-training as requested and maintains logbooks, where required.
- Keep records, maintain documentation and report as required by company policy.
- Maintain and follow safety procedures as required by company policy. If the specific tasks require work performed under LOTO the procedure PRO 18914 has to be followed (for OF the procedure “INS 29465 Log Out/Tag Out Instruction Offshore” has to be followed).
The role will have:
- Qualified degree & major in Electrical engineering ,Mechanical engineering, or relevant field
- License is not a must. Nationality needs to be Taiwanese in order to pass Label B or Label C Chinese exam in the future
- English is communicable
- Having commissioning experience is not a must, but have potentials.
- Good Team player
What's on offer:
-Worldwide culture vision & competitive salary
Vacancy Reference: PR/026057
Vacancy Owner: Melissa Lin | firstname.lastname@example.org | | (+886) 981 645 028