We are working with a leading wholesale distributor, who are looking to appoint a HSEQ Manager. This is a new site for the business and this role will be key in shaping the Health & Safety culture and standards for the site. This business has a goal to be accredited to 45001, 9001 and 14001 in 2023 and you will be play a part in driving this aim.
The HSEQ Manager will be responsible for:
- Implementing and driving behavioural safety on site.
- Performing Health & Safety audits across site.
- Working with General Managers to ensure that any required improvements are made.
- Providing training to staff and management to ensure compliance with legislation and best practice.
- Driving continuous improvement in all aspects of health and safety reporting.
The HSEQ Manager will have:
- Proven Health & Safety experience in Logistics and Transport is essential.
- NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum. Ideally working towards a NEBOSH Diploma.
- You must be a team player and be able to influence stakeholders at all levels.
- A full, valid driving licence is required.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026046
Vacancy Owner: Mike Roebuck | email@example.com | | (+44) 7967 308455