Health & Safety Manager
£45,000 - £55,000 plus package
Flexibile on industry background
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Health & Safety professional to work for a leading client. This is a great career opportunity where you will have the opportunity to impact H&S through creative solution thinking, implementing of new technologies and new techniques but most importantly of all, make changes for the better!
- Work closely with the Senior Leadership Team to develop and deliver the health & safety strategy
- Managing a team of 2 across the HSEQ business
- Build relationships with key stakeholders within the organisation Monitoring and reviewing health & safety trends within the division to identify areas of improvement
- Develop and improve Health & Safety culture across the organisation
- Liaise with Health & Safety Executive and other regulators when required.
- Managing 3rd party building strong relationships Support on incident and accident investigation when required and lessons learnt
- 5 years + experience working in Health & Safety
- Previous experience working in a managerial position and have been responsible for development and growth
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation and have the influence to impact across the business, If interested apply for the position or send your CV directly to email@example.com
Vacancy Reference: PR/020677
Vacancy Owner: Louie Covello | firstname.lastname@example.org |