Health & Safety Manager
We have an exciting and unique opportunity to join a growing specialist Health & Safety outsourcing organisation. This is considered an important & strategic appointment for the company as they continue to grow. You will be the leading point of contact for technical Health & Safety support with the company, supporting the company and clients. The Health & Safety Manager will also take a leading and influential role in developing the team, as well as supporting and building the client base. To be successful in this role you will need to have both a hands-on approach and the desire to grow and continue your development. A dynamic and collaborative approach is considered a must, alongside relevant industry experience. A mixture of consultancy/SME sector exposure would be ideal. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company and will suit an individual looking to develop their career.
The Health & Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the provision of a first-rate service for all aspects of Health & Safety including but not limited to risk assessments, policy writing, fire risk assessments, auditing against legal compliance and best practice, safe systems of work
- Managing, supporting and developing the team of Health & Safety advisors and Administrator in line with company policy
- Building and maintaining effective and positive lasting relationships with clients, Licensees, business partners and suppliers
- Attending client renewal meetings with clients to address their needs, update them and discuss the service provisions
The successful Health & Safety Manager will have:
- At least GradIOSH status along with the NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent), ideally with a related degree.
- Experience either within a Health & Safety Consultancy or SME environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- A full and valid driving licence and to be commutable to the Bristol Head Offices
Vacancy Reference: PR/020655
Vacancy Owner: Max Linden | firstname.lastname@example.org | | (+44) 7860 432246