Health & Safety Business Partner
South West London
A newly created position leading Health & Safety for the land management division of a leading multisector organisation. Based from South West London with local travel, this could suit a candidate also based in Berkshire, northern Hampshire or Middlesex.
The Health & Safety Business Partner will be responsible for:
- Leading Health & Safety culture and strategy for the company's parks, forestry and agriculture areas.
- Dealing with risks in the following areas - working at height, excavations, violence and aggression, members of the public.
- Leading on the implementation of ISO 45001 for this division of the business.
- Engaging with staff at all levels for Health & Safety matters.
The Health & Safety Business Partner will have:
- Health & Safety experience within construction, agriculture, foresty or manufacturing is advantageous.
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent.
- Strong ability to deal with and tackle Health & Safety related problems.
- Experience working with ISO 45001 standards.
Vacancy Reference: PR/025873
Vacancy Owner: Mike Roebuck | firstname.lastname@example.org | | (+44) 7967 308455