A global manufacturing organization is looking to appoint a Global Industrial Hygiene Manager to join their EHS team and help support operations across multiple business units, departments, and facilities.
The Global Industrial Hygiene Manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining the Industrial Hygiene program for sites in the US and EU, with support from leadership and the autonomy to build a program that impacts the company positively. The successful incumbent will be given world-class resources to support the program he/she builds, and will have the opportunity to be a part of an EHS team that is striving for excellence.
This role can be based anywhere on the East Coast.
- Develop and implement a global industrial hygiene program, complete with strategies and metrics to track progress, to work towards a goal of excellence
- Work across various departments within the business as a subject-matter expert on industrial hygiene
- Communicate with staff at all levels, including leadership, to generate awareness, ensure compliance, and implement industrial hygiene programs company-wide
- Conduct regular audits and training sessions
- Work closely with corporate EHS team to collaborate and continuously develop a strong program worldwide
- 7+years of experience in industrial hygiene program development
- Bachelor's Degree in EHS, IH, Chemistry, Engineering, or a related field
- Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) certification
- Global experience a plus
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, desire to be a part of an organization that is striving to be the best