£40,000 - £50,000
We have partnered with a major construction consultancy who have been awarded a multibillion-pound defence programme based in the Southeast. They are looking for an Environmental Specialist to join the 10+ year project from the design phase through to construction.
This is a great opportunity to work on a long-term high-profile project within a small but highly experienced team.
Due to the nature of the work, the successful candidate must be a UK National and will require security clearance.
The Environmental Specialist will be responsible for:
- Delivering environmental expertise to the programme
- Facilitating stakeholder management and engagement
- Completing technical reviews of environmental deliverables
- Manage the programme of environmental deliverables
- Establish and implement strategies for environmental permit compliance on a nuclear licenced site
The Environmental Specialist will have:
- Experience of environmental management on highly regulated sites
- Experience delivering environmental compliance of construction sites
- Understanding of environmental permitting compliance
- DREAM Assessment overview desirable
- Full driving licence
Vacancy Reference: PR/020466
Vacancy Owner: Jasmine Chapman | firstname.lastname@example.org | (+44) 1296 611327 |(+44) 7725 258692