£55-58K + car
A major construction and engineering company is looking for an Environmental Manager to lead a team working on a major water framework project based in Peterborough.
The Environmental Manager will be leading on environmental compliance for the project as well as helping to embed the company’s sustainability strategy.
Candidates must have experience working on a major infrastructure project and leading a team.
The Environmental Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading on environmental issues on projects
- Managing a team of Advisors
- Working with the SHE Manager and wider team to develop and manage the Environmental Management Plans
- Lead on the implementation of sustainability strategy
- Ensure carbon baseline and reduction plan is set and measured to ensure targets are achieved
The Environmental Manager will have:
- Degree in an Environmental discipline and/or IEMA associate
- Experience of managing environmental risks on a major infrastructure project
- Experience of managing a team
- Full UK driving licence
Vacancy Reference: PR/021788
Vacancy Owner: Jasmine Chapman | email@example.com | (+44) 7725 258692