Environmental & Sustainability Manager
£45,000 - £50,000 + benefits
We are working with one of the largest logistics operators within the UK who have an opportunity for an Environmental & Sustainabiltiy Manager to join their team.
The Environmental & Sustainability Manager will be responsible for:
- Manage and ensure continued progress towards the setting of targets for SBTi.
- Manage and ensure compliance with ESOS by the end of 2023, attending audits where required.
- Advise the business on all new environmental legislation and assess its requirements for the business.
- Act as adviser to the business on the collection of carbon data for ongoing reporting into Scope 1, 2 and 3.
The Environmental & Sustainability Manager will have:
- Knowledge of carbon reducing materials for new depot builds to ensure low carbon construction at the design stage.
- Experience in the procurement of energy supplies through brokers.
- Experience of health & safety management (desired).
- Degree in Environment / Sustainability.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026032
Vacancy Owner: Emily Swindlehurst | email@example.com | | (+44) 7773 978 494