Vacancy Reference: PR/020437
EHS Advisor (Munich)
€45,000 - €55,000 per annum plus 10% bonus
A global, household brand is seeking to expand its core EHS team across Europe. We have a current opportunity for a EHS Advisor (Munich) to be based in Munich, Germany with travel throughout the region. This is a unique opportunity to develop a career with a world leader in its field.
- Working across the DACH region across a diverse range of site locations including facilities, retail, offices, warehouses and logistics.
- Day to day EHS Advisor duties across the company
- On site training and support for the team
- Ensuring that operational facilities are adhering to all applicable local EHS regulations
- Driving a high performance culture
- Ideally degree educated with further qualifications in EHS specific topics
- Experience within an industrial setting
- Complex problem solving skills required, along with the ability to build relationships quickly at an operational level
- Valid Drivers licence and able to travel via various modes of transport
- English language skills are required along with a further business understanding of German or Polish.
Vacancy Owner: Darren Brooks | email@example.com