A global manufacturing company is looking for an EHS Specialist to join their team in Milford, DE. Working under the EHS Manager, the EHS Specialist will be tasked with ensuring safe working conditions for all team members in a manufacturing setting and maintaining compliance with Environmental and Safety regulations. The incumbent must possess an ability to communicate with individuals at all levels with the goal of developing a positive safety culture.
- Lead Health and Safety processes including risk assessments and mitigation, and ergonomics
- Maintain EHS policies and standards to ensure compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- Perform site health and safety investigations to ensure proper corrective and preventative measures have been implemented
- Develop and perform EHS training
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in EHS roles in a manufacturing environment (chemicals preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in OHS, IH, Physical Science/Engineering
- Experience in Behavior Based Safety programs
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and engage others.