A maintenance and facilities company is looking to appoint a EHS Manager to join their growing team at their site in New York City. The EHS Manager will be tasked with driving a healthy safety culture, requiring the ability to engage key stakeholders at various levels of the business.
- Developing, strategizing and implementing a long-term plan for the EHS function
- Develop and deliver employee training and awareness programs
- Ensure permits and reports are prepared and maintained in line with company and legal requirements
- Conduct safety audits and inspections, performing investigations and root cause analyses
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, IH, Environmental Science, or a related technical field preferred
- Must have 2+ years’ EHS experience within a facilities environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly throughout all levels of an organization