A manufacturing organization is looking to appoint an EHS Manager to lead its EHS function across their facility in the Hays, KS area. The successful candidate will be tasked with fostering a healthy safety culture, requiring the ability to influence and engage stakeholders at various levels of the business.
- Influences Plant, Production, Operations, Maintenance and site management to drive the EHS performance and results.
- Supports company interface with authorities for regulatory visits, requests and submissions for the site.
- Monitors changes to all EHS regulations pertaining to their area and reviews recommendations for incorporation into EHS management systems and standards in a timely manner.
- Accountable for managing site EHS documentation to include program design, EHS data collection and posting, training documentation, and KPI reports.
- Preferably 5+ years in operational and EHS roles.
- EHS experience within an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Safety, Occupational Health, Industrial Hygiene, Physical Science/Engineering.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and engage others