EHS Lead (Global)
c£100,000 plus benefits package
Shirley Parsons has been retained exclusively by a FTSE organisation to appoint a proven H&S leader with international experience. This is a strategic appointment and will require an individual with the experience of delivering results in a fast-paced and complex environment.
- As an EHS Leader you’ll take a leading and influential role in establishing clear standards for H&S & developing a strategy in a collaborative manner, that ensures these standards are successfully adopted and embedded throughout the organisation.
- You’ll maintain oversight of ongoing compliance and performance levels, establishing frameworks and driving engagement with senior stakeholders.
- There is an expectation that the successful applicant will also lead, consolidate and refine existing assurance strategies
- Possess senior EHS leadership experience across fast paced production environments.
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop a disparate safety team across the globe
- An individual keen to implement their own ideas and not be afraid to shake up the system
Vacancy Reference: PR/025927
Vacancy Owner: Chris Stone | firstname.lastname@example.org |