Regional - North & West
£32,000 - £40,000
We are currently working with a leading high risk processing company who are a market leader in their field, looking for an Compliance Officer to join their team. This will be a regional position covering sites in Scotland and Wales.
The Compliance Officer will be responsible for:
- To support and where appropriate take the lead in external inspections/visits from regulatory bodies (EA/HSE/APHA/PLA), appointed consultants, integrated management system audits (IMS, i.e. ISO and PAS 110 re-certification audits).
- To take the lead in drafting responses and identifying pragmatic and cost-effective solutions.
- To provide assistance to the Compliance Director and Health & Safety Manager with all matters relating to Health and Safety, including but not limited to, the development and review of relevant risk assessments, SOPs, training and driving safety improvements throughout the business.
The Compliance Officer will have:
- NEBOSH Health & Safety Qualification, or equivalent
- Academic background in Health and Safety and/or Environmental Science or similar
- Proven experience in a safety/environmental compliance role
- Experience of preparing and submitting environmental permit applications
Vacancy Reference: PR/020733
Vacancy Owner: Emily Swindlehurst | firstname.lastname@example.org | | (+44) 7773 978 494