HSE Manager (Construction Project Based)
One of the worldwide market leader of liquefied natural gas suppliers with stable business performance.
The HSE Manager (Construction Project Based) will be responsible for:
- Safe, welfare and security of personnel and assets for all aspects of multiple projects including operations
- Ensure zero injuries and incidents
- Develop HSES programs, reporting, analysis and follow up
- Issue, maintain and communicate site HSES plan including site evacuation planning, emergency planning and business continuity
- Ensure compliance with national regulations, Subsidiary and Customer HSES requirements, including audits and reporting
- Carry out daily HSES inspections of the total site and temporary facilities, weekly HSES audits of construction equipment, and monthly HSES audits of EPC Contractors
- Develop and implement HSES procedures and systems for start up and on going operations
- Prime coordination with the Customer in all HSES matters
The role will have:
- Have 10+ years of experience Construction & Operation, High Tech plant or Fabs project HSES background is a plus (Process design, Chemical or Mechanical)
- Must have the experiences in developing, implementing, auditing and reviewing safety during execution phase and operations phases of a project .
- English is a must.
- High mobility to have the frequent travel domestic and oversea
Vacancy Reference: PR/021770
Vacancy Owner: Melissa Lin | email@example.com | | (+886) 981 645 028