Fixed Term Contract - 12 months
We are partnered with a leading infrastructure company who are looking for a Sustainability Manager to join their team. This is a great opportunity for someone to work in a supportive and collaborative team, where you will be able to continue to learn and take responsibility in areas that maybe you haven't had exposure to.
This opportunity offers hybrid working and you will be expected to travel to sites/office on a weekly basis.
The Sustainability Manager will be responsible for:
- Helping to drive and embed the Sustainability and ESG strategy.
- Taking ownership of sustainability initiatives (e.g., circular economy) and putting relevant action plans in place.
- Visiting projects, ensuring the projects are meeting sustainability deliverables, carrying out environmental inspections and ensuring compliance.
- Increasing the knowledge and skills of others in the business regarding sustainability.
The Sustainability Manager will have:
- Proven sustainability/environmental experience, ideally within the built environment space, but other sectors will be considered e.g., consultancy, housing etc.
- Relevant environmental degree or equivalent
- An awareness of Breeam/Leed or SKA etc will be advantageous but not essential.
- The ability to successfully engage and built relationships with stakeholders at all levels, both internal and external.
- Full UK Driving Licence
Vacancy Reference: PR/026338
Vacancy Owner: Sarah Gould | firstname.lastname@example.org | (+44) 1296 611317 | (+44) 7485 329480