A local EHS consulting firm is seeking a Sr. Environmental Engineer / Wastewater Specialist to provide technical direction and accurate completion of projects. This company has a wide variety of clients in several different industries and is seeking well-established consulting professionals to work closely with the senior management to assure the quality of work expected by the clients is within the budget and schedule.
- Maintaining Regulatory Compliance programs in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Planning & designing programs and policies for wastewater treatment facilities.
- Help prepare proposal estimates of time and expense and participates in the presentation to clients.
- Work closely with clients during all phases of the projects, as well as maintaining a close relationship with the client after the project is completed.
- Determine major project design decisions in conjunction with the client and the rest of the Project Management team.
- Traveling upwards of 75% within the New England area.
- Open to hybrid-remote working schedule
- 10+ years’ Industrial Wastewater program management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical, Environmental, Civil Engineering, or related field.
- Professional Engineer registration, or in the process of earning P.E.
- Grade 2 Licensed WWTP Operator (MA) or higher.
- Ability to travel regularly throughout Massachusetts.