A leading bioscience firm is looking for an experienced EHS & Sustainability Professional to manage and oversee the organization's overall EHS&S strategy and develop programs to increase EHS&S awareness and compliance at the sites. The individual in this role will have direct report responsibilities and work with the leadership team to ensure the organization's EHS&S plans, programs and policies, aligns with the business goals and objectives of the greater company.
- Responsible for the management and oversite of the Environmental Health, Safety, and Sustainability programs at all local facilities.
- Develop, lead, and execute EHS&S strategies and serve as the Subject Matter Expert
- Leverage corporate business systems and EHS programs to improve the EHS&S conditions at the local level
- Manage compliance with local, state, and federal regulatory and compliance agencies
- Bachelor's degree in EHS, science, or an engineering-related discipline
- 7+ years of EHS Management experience, preferably in a bio/pharma/medical manufacturing environments
- A diverse and well-rounded experience in managing Environmental, Safety, and Sustainability initiatives and programs
- Strong leadership, organization, and project management experience as well as managing a team of EHS professionals.