£38,000 - £42,000
We have a superb opportunity for a SHEQ Advisor to join a specialist transport and engineering company with depots across the UK. This opportunity has a varied range of projects and offers progression and development in the long-term. There are depots in Crewe, Cambridge, Newcastle and Bristol and the chosen candidate will be based at the most local option.
The SHEQ Advisor will be responsible for:
- Carrying out inspections and audits across sites and producing reports
- Creating and reviewing RAMS
- Maintaining health and safety standards across all projects
The SHEQ Advisor will have:
- NEBOSH General at minimum
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritise workloads
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn with a keen eye for detail
- Experience within engineering, manufacturing or heavy machinery.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026839
Vacancy Owner: Conor Hamlin | firstname.lastname@example.org | (+44) 1296 326553 |