Senior Health and Safety Consultant
UK Wide - home base flexible
Up to £55,000 per annum + package (including car allowance)
Shirley Parsons have exclusively partnered with a highly regarded Health and Safety Consultancy who have an opening for a Senior Health and Safety Consultant. The post holder will be responsible for working with a diverse range of long-standing clients to provide quality high level advice, guidance, and management training to maintain excellence across Health and Safety. This opportunity is field based and will suit candidates residing in the United Kingdom, with the ability to commit to national travel to client sites.
The Senior Health and Safety Consultant will be responsible for:
- Providing quality, high-level support for a broad range of clients across diverse industries.
- Working with clients, predominantly focussing on FM, across a range of sectors including Education, Healthcare and Services.
- Delivering management training and assisting in the development and implementation of management systems.
- Producing detailed, high quality technical reports and collaborating with senior stakeholders.
The ideal Senior Health and Safety Consultant requires:
- Extensive Health & Safety advisory or management experience across a range of sectors.
- Chartered Member of IOSH (CMIOSH) is essential.
- A passionate pragmatic approach; confident in a client facing environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Vacancy reference: PR/021934
Vacancy contact: Ethan Baddeley | email@example.com | 01296 611330