Senior Environmental Advisor
Want to be part of a friendly, fun, and driven environmental team? Our client is a leading organisation who are currently looking for a Senior Environmental Advisor to join their team. This is a great opportunity for an environmental professional who wants to make a meaningful impact on a key water framework.
Our client is known for delivering outstanding levels of environmental performance and is therefore looking for individuals who have a proven track record within the construction/civils/consultancy/regulator or infrastructure sector. This is a multi-site position that requires four days per week on site so a full UK driving license is required.
The Senior Environmental Advisor will be responsible for:
- Being the key environmental contact, advising both internal and external stakeholders, to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Being involved and influencing various initiatives such as carbon strategy, waste recycling, circular economy, biodiversity etc.
- Providing support and expertise on environmental and sustainability processes, procedures and policies.
- Looking at the innovative ways to make environmental improvements.
- Carrying out environmental surveys, inspections, and manage waste aspects.
- Suggesting ways to mitigate risks and make improvements.
- Supporting other members of the team.
The Senior Environmental Advisor will have:
- Degree or qualification in a relevant environmental/sustainability/science subject or equivalent
- IEMA membership desired
- Some experience within construction/civil engineering/consultancy/regulator
- A reasonable level of environmental knowledge and some carbon knowledge
- A pro-active and driven approach, with the desire to continue to learn.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026764
Vacancy Owner: Shauna Haggar| email@example.com | (+44) 1296 611321 | (+44) 7773 978 494