Senior EHS Manager (Paris)
c85,000-95,000 Euros plus benefits + package
Shirley Parsons has been retained exclusively by a global construction giant to help find a Senior EHS Manager to be based in Paris, covering their French operations.
- Covering a major civil engineering project in Paris and supporting projects in the South East of France.
- As an EHS Leader in the business, you’ll take a leading and influential role in establishing clear standards for H&S & developing a strategy in a collaborative manner, that ensures these standards are successfully adopted and embedded throughout the organisation.
- You’ll maintain oversight of ongoing compliance and performance levels in both Safety and Environmental, establishing frameworks and driving engagement with senior stakeholders.
- There is an expectation that the successful applicant will also lead on developing a proactive safety culture across all sites in the region
- Possess senior EHS leadership experience across major civil engineering projects (10 years +)
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop a positive safety and environmental culture
- Experience of either tunnelling, marine, rail, bridges or highway construction.
- French language skills along with business standard English is require
- This is a great opportunity to grow a career in a global civil engineering contractor.